Evorestte supports the developing the Project management office
(PMO®) for your Multi project company and building its management capacity, hiring professionals, providing training and PMO tools and software, developing standard of operations (SOPs) manual and fully support the office functions. Our services are divided into four main categories
- Support project managers on the administrative level.
- Ongoing reporting for the project status.
- Providing the standards, methodologies and tools for project management.
- Promoting project management and managing documentation within the organisation.
- Providing estimating, scheduling and risk management to support program managers Coordinating plans between projects and monitoring resource.
- Implementing and operating a project information system.
- Developing competencies of personnel, project managers and program managers.
- Project managers performance evaluation and reporting.
- Recruiting, selecting and/or allocating project managers.
- Recording, analysing and documenting lessons learned.
- Provide Expert.
- Identification and selection of new projects.
- Allocating resources to be shared between projects and programs.
- Providing advice and recommendations to the governing body.
- Conducting project health status checks and post-project reviews.
- Monitoring & reviewing PMO performance & maturity.